Two vodka/red bulls and one Jaeger bomb -- out of ketosis?

Will TWO vodka/red bulls and one Jaeger bomb knock me out of ketosis for a whole week?

And what is the fastest or quickest as well as most efficient way of getting myself back into ketosis? Will fasting help? Plenty of cardio? Keeping my carb intake in the next few days below 10 grams?

Replies

• chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    it might knock you for a loop...
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Even if we knew how many carbs that equalled how could we possible know how your body will react to them ?

There is only one way back to keto. Lower your carbs.

How can you possibly be doing keto and not understand the basic principals of it ?

I suggest you spend some time researching keto and get a working knowledge of the way you have chosen to eat.

Also..... Join the keto group on MFP
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Even if we knew how many carbs that equalled how could we possible know how your body will react to them ?

There is only one way back to keto. Lower your carbs.

How can you possibly be doing keto and not understand the basic principals of it ?

I suggest you spend some time researching keto and get a working knowledge of the way you have chosen to eat.

Also..... Join the keto group on MFP

I usually eat pretty cleanand keep my carbs below 30 but last night was a very special occassion for my little brother and everyone at dinner was getting tanked. I only had those three drinks but I don't really feel guilty for having them, because truth be told, I easily could have tripled my liquor intake last night. Easily.

But yeah, I'll probably lower my carb intake even more for these next few days.
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    By lower your carb intake I mean lower it from the level that you were at that kicked you out of keto not lower it from the level you were at when in keto. Just go back to your regular program.

No need to feel guilty. You enjoyed the occasion , done deal. Move on
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    doesn't matter if you are still in a deficit.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,059 Member
    Probably would moreso knock you on your behind than out of ketosis.
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Probably would moreso knock you on your behind than out of ketosis.

lol nah I was just a little tipsy
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    doesn't matter if you are still in a deficit.

This. Unless you like sporting horrid breath for no reason, and like impacting your ability to perform endurance related activities.