So..I was at the gas station...

Options
I met the most amazing lady this morning when i was at the gas station!!! She looked to be at least in her 70s.....but she was just soo sweet!

She was in line behind me to pay...she just had this insanely happy personality and was laughing and joking about things!

Does anyone else just thank God for people that make you smile instantly??? :smile: Just a random thought....

Replies

• sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    I met the most amazing lady this morning when i was at the gas station!!! She looked to be at least in her 70s.....but she was just soo sweet!

She was in line behind me to pay...she just had this insanely happy personality and was laughing and joking about things!

Does anyone else just thank God for people that make you smile instantly??? :smile: Just a random thought....
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you there! :) I think my son was given to me for that very reason. He makes me laugh every single day.

To be that happy and joyful in your 70s has to be an amazing thing. I only hope I can reach that one day.

Have a good one!!
    Tami
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I thank God for several of those contagious people He has placed in my life. They are great medicine!
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    There are some people in the world that ya can't help but smile when your around them. And then there are some people in the world ya can't help but like, even if they are wierd and have a disturbed sense of humor *cough J cough Fatsis*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you guys are great :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh absolutely. You just never know when some random person at some random place or time will say or do something that will just make your day. I thank God for them.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    There's a young gal (18'ish) that has Down's Syndrome that I pass while she's waiting for her bus. She always has headphones on & is dancing, singing and smiling. No matter what my mood, her unfettered happiness warms my heart. :heart:
  • mrsksanchez
    mrsksanchez Posts: 64
    Options
    yes i work as a cna in a assisted living center and the women and men there make me smile a million times a night i love them(ok well some are a pain but most of them make me smile):blushing: