Hello

Options
Hey everyone,
My name's Brady and although I have been using the application now for a couple weeks, I've been reluctant to submit an introduction. So here it is, and I also just want to thank the genius who came up with this app. As most of you here have already expressed, I have struggled with weight issues my entire life. About 10 years ago I thought that I had finally found the light at the end of the tunnel. I began tracking my weight and exercise and really got into the best shape of my life. I was working out like a maniac and maintaining good eating habits. Unfortunately through a series of events around 2005 and later, I lost sight of my goal and really packed the pounds back on. Over the last couple years I tried to regain the mindset and get back into it again but I just couldnt get the motivation. A few weeks ago I stumbled on this application while cruzing through phone apps. When I saw what all it did I was amazed. Since then I seem to have gotten back on track, it has in effect taken the thought and work out of what it is I need to do. It just seems to be a basic common sense approach that easy to follow. Whats more is that it has forced me to look at healthy eating options so that I can eat and still lose weight. I've lost over 15lbs since the week before Christmas, (3 weeks now) and that in and of itself amazes me. Thanks again and I wish you all the very best of luck. If anyone needs motivation, feel free to add me.

Replies

• SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my history! I could have written this myself! Except that the dates are a little off... I was working out hard in 2005 and looking great, then my *fall* came in 2008. Every time I try and get that motivation back I find myself so frustrated that I'm having to start over, and so angry at myself! I'm loving this site, and I'm hoping all the encouragement will help me get past that!

Adding you now!