Trolls

2»

Replies

• KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Trolls make threads interesting sometimes! I'm always in for some entertainment. Such as this troll thread.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    I had a fortune cookie that read:

"KEEP YOUR GOALS AWAY FROM THE TROLLS"
  • ken_m
    ken_m Posts: 128
    there_is_no_need_to_be_upset-4390.gif
  • randomworldgirl
    randomworldgirl Posts: 106 Member
    They enter through gateways led by the murdrols created by the dark one. The last battle is approaching!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    People will continue to troll because others respond to them, rather than just clicking "Ignore User."

I STILL wish MFP gave you a notification each time someone clicks "ignore user" under your picture. I don't care to know who it is but I'd like a tracker right next to my logging streak.

I love this so much. Has it been suggested yet???

I'm pretty sure my trolling streak would surpass my logging streak.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    What trolls?

There are a large number of people here who could start an argument in an empty room though...

You called? *snickers* Seriously, I spent WAY too much time on a debate forum, and that's my problem. I could argue with a fence post, but one thing about it, I'll at least make sense.
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    People will continue to troll because others respond to them, rather than just clicking "Ignore User."

I agree that responding to trolls is b like adding fuel to the fire.That's what I do as well.I put them on ignore list as well.It does the trick
  • Tanie98
    Trolls make threads interesting sometimes! I'm always in for some entertainment. Such as this troll thread.

I noticed that those troll thread that are more entertaining always end up getting locked or deleted than the serious fitness related threads
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    th?id=HN.608048179777243078&pid=15.1&P=0
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,422 MFP Moderator
    I just got three trolls deleted yesterday and now I am considering a fourth :laugh: :devil:

In terms of the spam, there is stuff in the works to address that.

BTW, moved to ChitChat with the rest of the Tr.... umm.... off topic posts.
  • Tanie98
    I just got three trolls deleted yesterday and now I am considering a fourth :laugh: :devil:

In terms of the spam, there is stuff in the works to address that.

BTW, moved to ChitChat with the rest of the Tr.... umm.... off topic posts.

Lmaoo !!!!:laugh: :laugh: