Sugar Free until 2015

Options
13»

Replies

• Bl0ndeBecky
    Options
    I think I'll jump on too!! I'm just like you and whenever there is a sweet food in the house I eat it!! (assuming it's vegan, of course...) I want an entire 5? months last year with no added sugars, but I recently started using them again. As for the guy above that said he keeps his total carbs close to 20, WHAT? did I read something, wrong??? My daily carbs never go under 300....

And just remember to eat all the FRUIT you want because our brains and body DO still run on natural glucose!!

Best of luck to everyone!!
    ~Becky
  • psyche3090
    psyche3090 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me and my husband have been 'sugar free' for ... over 3 years now. ^_^
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I think I'll jump on too!! I'm just like you and whenever there is a sweet food in the house I eat it!! (assuming it's vegan, of course...) I want an entire 5? months last year with no added sugars, but I recently started using them again. As for the guy above that said he keeps his total carbs close to 20, WHAT? did I read something, wrong??? My daily carbs never go under 300....

And just remember to eat all the FRUIT you want because our brains and body DO still run on natural glucose!!

Best of luck to everyone!!
    ~Becky
    Just a wild guess that he eats low carb and you (obviously) don't.