Okay 90 Day challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I just started the advanced package from Herbalife (I'm a distributor). I've already lost 20 pounds in month 1, and still have 70 more pounds to lose total. My goal is 20 pounds for Oct and 15 for Nov & Dec (taking it slow). I would love support as I reach my goal weight of 140 by Christmas. I am 195 right now.

1. Advertising is against the site rules, so don't try selling anyone Herbalife.
    2. 15-20 pounds in a month is not slow. If you reach 140 pounds you'll feel like crap at Christmas and probably won't look as good as you are hoping. You'll most likely gain it all back when you reach your goal because you will have only learned extreme restriction and not balance.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I just started the advanced package from Herbalife (I'm a distributor). I've already lost 20 pounds in month 1, and still have 70 more pounds to lose total. My goal is 20 pounds for Oct and 15 for Nov & Dec (taking it slow). I would love support as I reach my goal weight of 140 by Christmas. I am 195 right now.

hi "coach".
    just wanted to remind you that it is against the TOS of this site to try to peddle your crap here.

also, 20lbs per month is not "taking it slow".

looking forward to your updates.