100+ pounds to lose and need some friends

Options
2»

Replies

• mandyosetti
    mandyosetti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You can do this. I too have gone through a similar situation with losing and gaining weight in the past. I've lost 30lbs and 50 lbs before only to gain it all back. This time I am not going to get lazy and I've lost 56 lbs so far. I still have a ways to go but I'm feeling good about myself for the first time in a long time. :)
    Feel free to add me, I log in everyday!
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 17 pounds but still have plenty more to lose.
  • pandalove1120
    pandalove1120 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose as well, I had lost over 50 pounds and then I decided to quit smoking and have gained back that weight now. I have started coming back daily and doing my exercise as well, so I will be your friend if you need another. :)
  • cindyt472
    cindyt472 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I completely understand. I yoyo up and down myself. I don't realize that I am gaining until until it is too late to just cut back a little bit. I don't realize it is happening to me again until my pants don't fit anymore and then I stand in front of the mirror and go how did this happen. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • isabele123
    isabele123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I also have over 100 to lose, feel free to add me:smile:
  • nharr002
    nharr002 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. So far I have lost 103 pounds and have somewhere between 30-40 more to go. Good luck on this journey!
  • brismum10
    brismum10 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    im in a similar situation except I have to lose around 200 pounds arrrgh, you can do this, feel free to add me if you think I can support or encourage you
  • TerryJackson1964
    TerryJackson1964 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm in the same boat as you and a lot of others. I do sign on everyday. I could use some support also. I started my journey again in August of this year. I have lost 25 pounds so far and have 70 more to go to get to my goal weight. My fitness pal has help me track my food and exercise everyday. One day , one bite, at a time. We can do this.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Feel free to send me a FR. We all can use a little extra motivation right?! :p

13928394.png
  • Thursdays2014
    Thursdays2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    JudyCanton wrote: »
    Hey, I just started my journey to lose weight about a month and a half ago. I had this problem and tried so many things. Different things work for different people and I was lucky enough to find one that worked for me. I lost 18 pounds in one month and 5 more pounds after without much exercise and it's been a life changer. I'm a little embarrassed to post my before and after photos here but if anyone actually cares to hear what I've been doing then I'd be happy to help in any way. Just shoot me an email at judycanton@gmail.com and I'll show you my before and after photos, and tell you about how things are going for me with the stuff I've tried. I wish someone would have helped me out when I was struggling to find a solution so if I can help you then it would make my day.

• Thursdays2014
    Thursdays2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Judy just a little note to say that I struggle so desperately to lose weight - have been at it a while now but nothing seems to work and I am getting very disheartened so was just wondering what worked so well for you. Please help if you can
    - Jay