I'm new - LOVE this site so far!

Options
:laugh:

Hopefully I'll stick with the workouts I'm doing. I'm not really trying to lose a lot of weight, I did that last year. I want to get back into working out and watching what / when I eat so my clothes fit a bit better.

I am a SAHM with a husband who travels a lot, so my workouts have to be done at home. There's no way I would/could go to the gym regularily enough to make a difference. Thank goodness for the Wii and all the games that are working for me. I just need to keep the motivation and keep going with them!

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• mikegohl
    mikegohl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Many gyms have day care. Good luck!
  • johnandholli
    Options
    Welcome! I'd love for you to join my circle of friends. We are new as well.

3298832.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • laschlueter
    laschlueter Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, I hope having a few people to be accountable to will give me the kick in the butt to follow through :smile:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    welcome.
    I also love the wii it can give a good workout depending on what games you do, I do the wii fit plus, the biggest loser and wii sports. Can I ask what wii games you are using?
  • jeeping_mom
    Options
    I do the Free Run on the Wii Fit for 1/2 hour everyday. I also play EA Active from time to time. I guess as far as a gym, I know I COULD make it work. Gyms do have daycare, but I don't want to spend the time and money when what I'm doing from home is working.

6 pounds so far :)
    I weigh in on Friday, so the ticker probably says 5, lol
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new here too. It sounds like we have a lot in common. I am at home with my kids and use the Wii a lot for my exercise also. I love to do the Free Run and the Free Step. Feel free to friend me if you want. Welcome and good luck!:smile:
  • Dobsaya
    Dobsaya Posts: 235
    Options
    For a nice fee per child.