First time!

Options
Hello everbody!
My weight is around 60kilo with a height of 1m65.

Last time I had a drastic weight loss was after 1 year of college (went from 57 to 64 from all the healthy foods xP) to excercising to pass the fysical test for inspector (police).
In three months I lost 6 kilo with a great diet that only makes you promise not to eat anything with carbs in it like bread (unless it's whole-wheat), spaghetti, patatoes, cookies... etc.
Other than that you can eat meat, use butter, mayonaise...
And a few (!) pieces of dark chocolate everyday ^__^

You'd think it's difficult to hold yourself to not eating what you love most (for me it's fries which I eat every week and boy did I crave for it!) but since I had a goal; to pass the fysical test, it went pretty easy!
I felt great, my stomach wasn't bloated anymore and because of everyday sit up/push up/squats I gained my flat stomach back and even created a hint of abs!

I could fit back into my white pants where before I couldn't get it passed my thighs anymore!

I passed the fysical test because of my weight loss (it definatly helped) but also because every week I would do the test 3x in the local gym and the other days I ran outside. (more like jogging but still xP)

This time I got some of the kilos back but since it's the new year and plan on going on vacation this year I want to get back into shape!
The diet is back on and I hope I will be able to go running with the same mood as before :D.

Losing weight isn't my main goal, I just really want to get everything in shape again!

I really believe in this diet and would recommend it to anybody! Just as long as you stick to it and EXCERCISE. (most important !!!)
This site helped me so much: http://www.twohundredsquats.com/index.html
On the left site below are links to the sit ups and push ups. It's worth it to give it a go!

:D I hope everybody is looking forward to being their best this year and wish you the best of luck and courage ^__^!!!