Protocol for running topless outside

Options
13»

Replies

• GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I think there is an age when you should not do it anymore -- no matter how good YOU think you look.
    I put that age about 35 years, with very few exceptions.
    When I was younger, I ran without a shirt sometimes. I am not sure it is much cooler, if at all.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I think there is an age when you should not do it anymore -- no matter how good YOU think you look.
    When I was younger, I ran without a shirt sometimes. I am not sure it is much cooler, if at all.

I'd put the cutoff on whether or not one needs a "manziere" (or is that a bro?), not age. There are plenty of men over 35 that look pretty good shirtless where I run.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

I'd put the cutoff on whether or not one needs a "manziere" (or is that a bro?), not age. There are plenty of men over 35 that look pretty good shirtless where I run.

You are too generous, or kind.
    Or...maybe....Had your eyes checked lately?
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Its your life, do what you want assuming you are wearing your big boy pants.
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    It is never frowned upon. Where do you live? I'll come over and we can do a run together.
  • radmack
    radmack Posts: 272 Member
    Options

I think the problem is that the older you get, the less you care!