21 Day Fix meal plan for P90X3? Help.

Options
So I did two rounds of 21 Day Fix and really noticed a huge difference (mostly in my first week, then not a lot after), but it was enough to keep me wanting to eat that way and follow the set amounts. Then after 2 rounds of those exercises, I wanted to switch it up a bit and decided to start doing the P90X3 workouts, while eating to the 21 DF meal plan (for the most part).

I'm almost half way through X3, and I'm a little disappointed. I've been finding myself hungrier, which has led me to eating a little bit more each day - generally more protein, usually boiled eggs or beans as they're my go-to snacks. In the past few weeks I finally started Shakeology, but the only way I like taking the Shakeology is with some soy milk, but the 21 DF says soy milk only 3 times a week, which doesn't work with Shakeology every day or 6 days a week... I've been doing it anyways, and just cutting back on my yellows each day. Some days I have no yellow containers, other days I have yellows, all while still having soy milk in my Shakeology.

Is this meal plan okay to follow? Or what am I doing wrong? The past few days I started logging my food on here, but not logging workouts because I don't have a heart rate monitor to tell how much I'm burning... Do I need to eat more still? I'm so confused.

I've also taken a huge loving to Quest bars, I have a couple a week if I'm lucky. Usually on my really busy days where it's very easy to just have on the go as a protein. They're so good!

Replies

• summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You are likely burning more calories with the P90X workout then with the 21 day fix workouts and not getting enough calories by following the 21 day fix plan.