Where do YOU download music from?

Options
2»

Replies

• SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try that searching tip.. Thanks. And nope, I've had no issues with viruses.. sometimes I get a miss labeled song but that's about it. Limewire was the one that was really bad for viruses.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Itunes for my iphone and rhapsody for my mp3 player.
  • MArquilla
    MArquilla Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    There is a good Podcast on ITunes called Podrunner. Free and lots of variety for cardio.
  • Procrastinator
    Options
    4shared.com
    You can download free music, movies, books, anything :)
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try that searching tip.. Thanks. And nope, I've had no issues with viruses.. sometimes I get a miss labeled song but that's about it. Limewire was the one that was really bad for viruses.

Yeah, that's the one that "ate" my friend's computer even though I got lucky. Thanks for the info, I will definitely try those other sites!!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You all have been so helpful, thank you!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    ares galaxy its free, no adware bullcrap and music is almost always virus free.
  • mark996
    mark996 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Used limewire with great success, as long as you know what to look for and know file extensions and viruses, but since they shut it down, I switched to amazon mp3. It's usually 2-3 bucks cheaper for newly released albums from the store and iTunes. Right now Amazon is trying to swing competition from iTunes, so they're going under all their prices on everything, they even have free albums of the day and free songs of the day, along with the great coupons. I used mininova until they too were shut down except for non licensed stuff. thepiratebay.org is a good site as well, as long as you know what you're looking for.