Anyone using the LINDORA diet and myfitnesspal?

Options
Just wondering if anyone is following the Lindora plan at a clinic or online. I started 2 weeks ago and want to track using my food diary here (I find their daily journal a pain in the neck). I started customizing, but thought I would ask if anyone had done this and had any suggestions? Or any comments about Lindora in general.

Thanks,
Hope

Replies

• talkingtohope
    Options
    Aaarrgh. I do see that all the Lindora "products" are listed -- although I am not using any of them. Just real food. They don't go by calories as much as carbs. And I don't know what the targets are for all the nutrients (by diet day type: e.g., protein day, weight loss, metabolic adjustment, etc.).

Thanks again.......
  • La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    i have never heard of this. good luck. i hope it works well for you :flowerforyou:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Just looked over a sample meal plan. Looks pretty balanced (though it's rather low in fat). Hope it works for you. Good luck!
  • CraftyCarla
    CraftyCarla Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was on Lindora 5 years ago and it really helped me get into shape. This past year I had a baby and I just signed up for another Lindora program. I did purchase some of their proteins but I am not planning on only using those because that doesn't fit into my lifestyle. Feel free to add me or message me with any questions (I will try my best to help).

As for the Lindora program, if you stick with what they tell you to do you will definitely lose weight. Have you purchase and boosters or the Lipo-den? They didn't have the Lipo shots when I did it the first time around but it sounds like that what helps more than the regular boosters so if you are going to buy them I would recommend that one. How about the proteins? Are you suing mainly their foods?