inches over scale, but what if.......

Options
So far this month ( it's my first month) I have lost almost 25 pounds, It was all healthy, I was just THAT bad before and started 75 pounds overweight. Now I am proud of what a great start I have done, I only weigh once a week because I didn't want to be scale obsessed like I have been before it's better to see a 3 lbs loss than a .2 everyday. Now having lost 23 pounds I have not lost any inch, half an inch and my stomach is huge! I don't know what to think or do.

Replies

• Chrisparadise579
    Chrisparadise579 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Dont worry about that! you have done great so far. 23lbs is fantastic. The inches will come soon its great that you are taking measurements too! Just stick with it and the inches will start dropping off soon I promise
  • healthyfoxx
    healthyfoxx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    People lose weight in different places at different times/speeds. It can be incredibly frustrating! You're probably losing weight in other areas.

My hips are the last thing to go down in size when I lose weight. Even my legs will be smaller in my pants, but going down a pants size is a problem because my hips are still filling them out just fine!

Just keep at it. You're going in the right direction and will see results.
  • getitgirl6
    getitgirl6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I measured everywhere. ?no loss anywhere