Calling all Fat Smashers!!!

Options
If anyone out there wants to swap out recipes and tips for the Fat Smash Diet, this is the place. I am currently on Day 1, so if anyone wants to join in let's get it started. There's still time.

I have 30 pounds to lose and I hope to lose it at a rate of 4-5 lbs per month.

Before the holidays I made it for 3 weeks and lost 7 pounds before breaking down and eating all the holiday goodies. The Fat Smash diet seems to be a great fit for me because it transitions into a lifestyle plan.

TIP #1: I buy the frozen veggies and frozen brown rice and veggies, dump them into a container and take them to work. It is really easy for me to eat fruit, but the frozen veggies section has become my friend for its great convenience.

So if you are out there, let me know what you think!!!

Replies

• yourmamasaidwha
    Options
    sounds fabulous! i've thought about it and i participate in things for so long, but i am really going to do this! i am so following you, lol...twitterlike fashion, minus the twitter - good luck ginasmash!
  • GinaSmash
    GinaSmash Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Let's do it!!! I really like the concept of this program. I only did it for 3 weeks before the holidays, but I have to say it was easy for me to eat right and stay on track. The results were spectacular. I even have a backup plan, "Extreme Fat Smash", for the times when I hit a wall and seem to need a boost to keep going.

Is today your first day?
  • Janeenhayes1
    Janeenhayes1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had great results with this diet I lost 14 pounds in the 1st week of the extreme fat smash and I followed the book to the T and I did not cheat at all , but I have to lose 100 pounds so my numbers maybe higher than others I want to start the regular fat smash tommorrow I'm on board with getting this weight in 2011
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I tried the Fat Smash diet toward the end of the year but with the holidays it just wasn't the right time, but I'll be starting fresh tomorrow.
  • GinaSmash
    Options
    Let's do it. I am fired up and ready to go!
  • KDHW
    KDHW Posts: 2
    Options
    What is the fat smash diet?
  • GinaSmash
    Options
    @ KDHW - The Fat Smash Diet is the plan that Dr. Ian Smith used on Celebrity Fit Club. It's a 90 day plan that consists of 4 phases (Detox, Foundation, Construction, and The Temple). http://www.fatsmashdiet.com/
  • GinaSmash
    Options
    @ Ms. Cyone - The holidays are over and they are still bringing treats to work. I guess that is just life. I brought a pretty good lunch today and plenty of healthy snacks to back me up :-)
  • GinaSmash
    Options
    I had oatmeal for breakfast and for lunch I am having brown rice and black beans. Black beans are full of fiber and they taste great. I love them. I also have some grape tomatoes, carrot sticks and a pear to snack on later in the day.

After work I will stop by the store and pick up some frozen steamfresh brown rice with vegetables and build my meals from there. It saves time.

http://www.birdseyesteamfresh.com/rice/detail.aspx?prod=riceWholeGrain
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    If its not one thing its another, fighting a nasty cold today so my appetite has been nonexistent since I can't taste about to head by the grocery store though get me a notebook to track my journey and pick up some fresh fruit.
  • GinaSmash
    Options
    I am roasting a squash medley in the oven to go with my brown rice and corn on the cob. I did have to bake some fish for my family to go with it, but I am content with the veggies. I am munching on a few chickpeas while the food cooks.

What's everyone having for dinner tonight?
  • GinaSmash
    Options
    I have completed Phase 1 and am into my 2nd week of Phase 2. I was under my calorie goal for today, but I feel really full. I ate way too much and I am really tired but I still should have worked out today. I definitely will work out in the morning. I really don't like this feeling.

Anyone got ideas to help me stay away from seconds?