Ideas for prices

Hannastyrbjorn
Hannastyrbjorn Posts: 343
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
Hi!
Iguess u as well as I have set up some goals during the way. In my case 6kg lost every second month, with a great start at my birthday. You have any good ideas for prizes to myself? Guess my imagination isn't as good as I hoped :(

All my love and keep up the good job!

Replies

• Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    New clothes! That totally works for me... new pants and shirts or even a dress:))
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    I have 200 pounds to loose and have my rewards set up at 50 pound intervals. Each reward is meant to help me reach my next goal.

I started at 370 so when I got to 350 I bought me a better pair of shoes. At 300 it will be a HRM. At 250 a gym membership (cause if I got one now I would play in the pool and call it exercise). At 200 it will be a personal trainer.

My goal is 170 and then I am going out on the town as if it were prom. Hair done, facial, makeup, gorgeous dress, NICE dinner, theater, limo, the WHOLE nine yards. I want to BE the princess for the night.

150 really isn't a goal for me but if I get that small then I give myself permission to nip, tuck, or augment ANYTHING I want. Cause let's face it, if I've lost more than 200 pounds and there's still something I don't like then loosing anymore weight isn't going to fix it. (Plus, I'm REAL afraid of loosing my boobs in this process and I give myself permission to make them look like I think I should).

Those are the things that do it for me. Find what works for you and go for you.

You've earned it (or will have earned it) !!

Eva
  • Things I have thought for rewards for myself :

15 lbs Nails done

30 lbs New VS bras :)

45 lbs A mini trip to see an old friend :)

55 lbs New clothes the WORKS!

and when I get down to my goal weight of 130 lbs or less I am going to have a professional do a photo shoot for me and my new body!

Hope these give you some ideas!
  • Great ideas :) I will probably steal some of them. And the boobs will be lost as well :( I remember myself having a smaller mental breakdown concerning my body in the spring of 2009. Lost about 15 kilos and the changes were too visible to me. Now with my body getting used to a SLOW dieting ( 'cause that's the key ) the skin isn't too stretched anymore. But the boobs is a scary area I agree.
This discussion has been closed.