Ladies, recommend your favorite sports bra

Options
2»

Replies

• JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I just started wearing this, but so far for 2 of my runs, it seems to do well : the champion show off bra. It is a max support bra. I like that you can adjust the shoulder straps.
    http://www.championusa.com/workout-clothes/women/sports-bras/bestselling-bras-85063--1/champion-the-show-off-sports-bra#

I did find them on sale at ****s and Sports Authority.

This is what I run in as well, and I'm getting a second one as soon as I see another good sale.
  • rrcoffey
    rrcoffey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the recs! I'll look into some of these. I've been doing the 2 bra thing for a while and it's just not working for me . . . it's uncomfortable and the laundry is out of control - LOL!
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I find Shock Absorber Untimate Run bra is great! Espesh with a bigger bust!! U can find them on offer at eBay

Agreed. I use the one above and the Shock Absorber Max and find them both great.

shock absorber is awesome!! i'm a 30 DDD and it keeps 'em still. i use the run bra.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    I wear a 32E...

My favorite bras for high impact activities are the Moving Comfort Maia. They are bomb-proof, and yet they come in pretty colors, too (although 90% of my are black).

My everyday bras are Anita/Rosa Faia, and I also have a few of their sports bras that I use for lower impact activities where I'm concerned about shapeliness under clingier tops (snowskiing, golf)--these sports bras still give a substantial level of support, but look more like my everyday bras--they don't look lumpy or industrial or create a monoboob. Plus the sizes are consistent with my everyday bras.
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I need some suggestions too. I usually just have to wear two if I'm doing anything high impact like running. I only have one that I like that works well by itself and it's from Victoria's Secret. I will have to look into some of these other suggestions, thanks ladies!
  • icanplay3
    icanplay3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Go to Victoria's Secret and get fitted for a VSX sports bra! They will recommend one or more of their styles dependent on your personal size/shape. :flowerforyou:
  • midnight419
    midnight419 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Lululmon Stuff Your Bra. is my favorite. I'm a 32C. It has an open back so it's cooler, is supportive enough for long runs, and has outer pockets.
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Love the Nike Pro Combat Compression Bras. Not only is it great for medium/high impact but they have really cool designs. Feels comfortable to me.
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    When I was bigger (38DDD), I wore Freya, hands down. Now that I have lost weight - I LOVE Victoria's Secret Front Closure Bra...believe it or not - it holds during my long runs (6-10 miles) with no bounce and wicks moisture.