Hydroxycut Diary

Options
Well, I have started my weight loss plan and decided I needed to go back to Hydroxycut again. I use the Hardcore verison of it (last time I used this, it was the post ban formula) since I have had success in the past. The reason I am doing this post is because I looked up some post to see if others have had success with it and how well they did, but saw a big difference in reviews. I hope this will clear up something so people can see a real day by day (or week by week) log of what it has done for me. This is in no way my way of promoting or debunking this product. I know that results greatly vary from person to person so take this information however you want. I currently am taking X4 pills per day, 2 in the AM and 2 in the afternoon. I also take a Mens One a Day vitamin with my morning doseage. I am 5' 10". I currently have a NET calorie intake of around 1600 daily. I mostly do machine cardio (Rower, Treadmill, Eliptical(?)) and some light weight training (machines, dumbells). I started my pills on 29 December. I will update this post weekly with any changes in how I feel, side effects, and any other information that may help. My weight loss can be tracked in my signature.

Replies

• mirenner
    mirenner Posts: 205
    Options
    i dont know what to say or how to put it but its best to lose weight the natural way

this dietary supplement overworks your liver in producing bile, breaking down fat more efficiently.... well, to be blatantly honest, unnaturally is more like the term.

prolonged use of this drug causes liver damage, this will cause your liver to be less efficient in producing bile which breaks down that fat thus storing it in more quantities. therefore, if you reach your goal weight, and stop taking this drug, you will ultimately put on weight more easily due to your liver working at a lower capacity.

its a vicious cycle, and quite honestly, a great marketing tool for the drug company to make a diet pill which hinders your weight loss when you quit taking it...

there are many tools and advice on this site and others. we can help you every step of the way. yes, you will have set backs, but you lose weight to feel good and be healthy. this pill may help you lose weight, but it sure isn't healthy if it slowly damages a vital organ. your body will reward you in the long run for your hard work.