2»

Replies

• Vortex_ConQueso
    Options
    auto-don't-sing-in-the-shower-pitbull-345163.jpeg
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I sing and play the guitar. I released an album years ago with mindquake records called "A Lack of Empathy". I'm better at singing than I am at playing the guitar.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,547 Member
    Options
    Lol, being Asian and practically everyone of my family and friends having karaoeke's, we all sing. Singing WELL is a different story.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    both.

self-taught guitar player. Rhythm. I play this:
    DV016_Jpg_Large_H79637.001_natural.jpg

i have soundcloud account where my buddy and i throw up songs we've worked on, so we can send links to places we want to play.
  • JoyeII
    JoyeII Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I sing and play piano.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I used to sing quite well. It turns out that a risk of brain surgery is the loss of the ability to sing in tune. I'm bummed.
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I play the bass at my church. I've been in choir before (as a bass) but I don't really have the vocal range to sing lead to most music. When I sing karaoke, I have to find stuff like Johnny Cash and Josh Turner.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I love to sing! I don't think I'm very good now though. When I was a young teenager I sang at church and in talent dhows at school.if I had kept it up, and got some formal training, I probably could have been good. Now I sing in the car, or when I clean my house, but I'm always embarrassed when someone hears me besides my kids.
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be able to sing I sing all the time to myself but not when anyone can here... My brother is a Jazz musican and his girlfriend an opera singer... I certainly feel like the ugly step sibling! :)

That said I play the Sax, Clarinet and a bit of keys ... not enough though :)
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    play violin, piano, clarinet, and guitar
    sing and play violin for church
    recently started attending community jams, now learning bluegrass fiddle improv