FIT TV Total Body Sculpt With GILAD

Options
2»

Replies

• AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of his episodes saved on the DVR. I did enjoy them but I haven't used them in awhile. I need to get back to them.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I loved Gilead . . . About 20 years ago. Wonder if his workout have stayed updated. They were fun to do back them, and I still use some of the moves when putting my tabata classes together, but I don't think the video we had would be effective for long term results.
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I loved Gilead . . . About 20 years ago. Wonder if his workout have stayed updated. They were fun to do back them, and I still use some of the moves when putting my tabata classes together, but I don't think the video we had would be effective for long term results.

If they worked before, why wouldn't they work now? Also not sure why they couldn't be part of a long term plan.

What I like about his routines is that they are simple enough to follow for a good workout the first time.
  • Laura6968
    Laura6968 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how many calories you burn when doing Bodies in Motion Body Sculpt fitness CD's?
  • Cashley12
    Cashley12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love Gilad, and I grew up watching my mom doing his workouts. When I was younger, my sister and I used to workout with him at midnight on weekends when we couldn't sleep. Over the years, doing so gave me strong arms and legs. Ha ha. In high school, I used to do total body sculpt on FitTV every week day at 6-6:30pm after homework... Due to stress and heartache, i gained alot of weight when I stopped using gilad and by now (almost jr. yr in college) I'm at my heaviest, but I got his total s body sculpt series dvds for xmas and I'm determine to use that, the treadmill, and planet fitness to lose my weight..

Gosh that was a lot of typing, but yea, I love Gilad; I call him my personal trainer in my head. My mom & grandma are in LOVE with him though...:blushing:
  • jenniferwoodweeg
    jenniferwoodweeg Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love Gilad, and I grew up watching my mom doing his workouts. When I was younger, my sister and I used to workout with him at midnight on weekends when we couldn't sleep. Over the years, doing so gave me strong arms and legs. Ha ha. In high school, I used to do total body sculpt on FitTV every week day at 6-6:30pm after homework... Due to stress and heartache, i gained alot of weight when I stopped using gilad and by now (almost jr. yr in college) I'm at my heaviest, but I got his total s body sculpt series dvds for xmas and I'm determine to use that, the treadmill, and planet fitness to lose my weight..

Gosh that was a lot of typing, but yea, I love Gilad; I call him my personal trainer in my head. My mom & grandma are in LOVE with him though...:blushing:
    Me too!!! His Total Body Sculpt videos are all dvr'd and I use do them about 3-4 days a week! These are newer than his older Bodies In Motion. Noticed Bodies' one is only about 20+min minus the commercials so try doing the longer and much more intense Sculpt ones! Either way I have found a fave!!
  • allenrt392
    allenrt392 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love Gilad!!! He trains me on a regular basis... :laugh: Why isn't he in the Exercise search on myfitnesspal??? :sad: