new year...new me...i hope!

Options
I am new to the site...just joined today after hearing good things from some people on another forum.
My weight fluctuates a bit and I have gained and lost a couple times. I am not at my heaviest, I was about 30lbs heavier 5 years ago and I lost it within a couple months with healthier eating habits. I stayed at that weight awhile, and recently decided that I am just sick of being heavy and hating my body, so I decided to do something about it.
I am a vegetarian, and decided to go mostly vegan. I also started having green smoothies each day, and getting rid of a lot of processed/preservative full foods. I am trying to eat a lot more fresh foods now, and up my water intake.
I have a Biggest Loser Cardio Max dvd that I like to use for a workout, as well as Zumba on the Xbox Kinect. I am trying to do three workouts a week at least 30 minutes a day for now. I have an elliptical also but I have been having knee problems so I am trying to wait until I start doing a little more exercising before I work on the elliptical more.

I would love to meet some people for accountability partners...and even anyone who likes to eat vegetarian/vegan foods, or natural/fresh foods, and anyone interested in having green smoothies also! I would love to have people to discuss weightloss with and share tips/motivation.