New Year, New Me

Options
Hello Everyone!
I am new to MyFitnessPal. I embarked on a lifestyle change May of 2010 and have since lost 20 pounds and am struggling with the last 10. I want to figure out a way to lose those stubborn pounds and keep them off for good. I am into Organic and healthy eating. I would love to meet people and help motivate others on a similar path.

Meg

Replies

• dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Hi Meg,
    Welcome to MFP. I'm new too :)
    Congrats on nearly reaching your goal! It takes a lot of determination to commit to organic eating and weight loss. I'm definitely into organics myself (although it's difficult to manage on a college student's budget!) but live with a family that could care less whether their food is 70% corn syrup. So, overall, I could definitely use some motivation for healthy eating.

Good luck on your endeavors!
  • meg2011
    Options
    Hi Dragonbug,
    That's great to hear you are into Organic eating. I agree that it is difficult especially on a budget or with people who don't really care but kudos to you for wanting to stick it out. I am definately here to help motivate others on their goals and I hope I can do the same for you. I could really use some motivation myself.

I wish you the best of luck! Feel free to contact me anytime :)
  • laydeedancer
    Options
    Hi Meg and welcome!
    I too try to eat organic when possible. I gave up meat last year (though had a bit of a relapse over the holidays) which seemed to make a difference for me. Currently, I cant wait for spring to get my garden in so that I can have fresh stuff right in the backyard.
    Best of luck to you!