Pumpkin Pie Spice

kborton1122
kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
It's annual pumpkin pie spice everything season. Coffee, Pop Tarts, bagels....

What's the oddest pumpkin pie spice flavored item you have seen in the stores, or tried?

Replies

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    I don't normally eat pumpkin flavored anything other than pie, but did buy some pumpkin cheesecake greek yogurt today. We'll see how it tastes tomorrow, maybe.

So, really I guess I don't have anything to add about the oddest item.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Pumpkin spice pringles
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    I don't like pumpkin pie or pumpkin spice.

My wife and daughter's, however, will be filing up on Pumpkin Pie Spiced Lattes and Milk Shakes.

Of course there will be Pumpkin Pie at Thansgiving, that I won't eat, but, my wife will make a Rhubarb Apple Pie for me.
  • jchurch9
    jchurch9 Posts: 20 Member
    OMG i had to try the Pumpkin spice creme Oreos... at 150 calories for 2 I gave the rest away to my coworkers LOL But they are AMAZING!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    No pumpkin for me but I do make some awesome homemade Apple Pies.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    CVS pharmacy has pumpkin pie spice feminine hygiene spray on sale.
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Cucina Antica has a sauce called "Tuscany Pumpkin". It sounds different. A friend of mine tried it and said it wasn't too bad. I would probably be the only one to eat it in my house so I don't think it's worth looking into.
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    OMG i had to try the Pumpkin spice creme Oreos... at 150 calories for 2 I gave the rest away to my coworkers LOL But they are AMAZING!

I have yet to see those! I haven't seen any really weird pumpkin anything, not yet anyway. I have plantars pumpkin spiced almonds and they are delicious!
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    They aren't ODD, per se, but the Pumpkin Spice M&Ms are horrifying.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    It was pumpkin and pumpkin spice in some sort of pie format. Never seen anything like it before. Pumpkin spice Latte, Pumpkin spice ice cream, pumpkin spice bread, pumpkin spice egg nog .. but Pumpkin Spice PIE??? Amazing.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    CVS pharmacy has pumpkin pie spice feminine hygiene spray on sale.
    How does it taste?
  • qariqiz
    qariqiz Posts: 4 Member
    A friend of mine saw pumpkin pie scented cat litter at the pet store!
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Don't have anything weird though it does seem like they come out with pumpkin spice everything

I only eat pumpkin spiced things I make myself-- the best thing I made recently were pumpkin French macarons-- like the ones at whole foods-- they came out delish!!

I roast the pumpkin myself then freeze the pulp after seasoning it with pie spice! so I have it year round
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Oreos. Awesome.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    I can't top any of the truly weird ones......

The pumpkin spice Extra gum sounds pretty nasty.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    It was pumpkin and pumpkin spice in some sort of pie format. Never seen anything like it before. Pumpkin spice Latte, Pumpkin spice ice cream, pumpkin spice bread, pumpkin spice egg nog .. but Pumpkin Spice PIE??? Amazing.

The Edy's (Dryers) Pumpkin ice cream is sooooooo good!
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    I did an arrest report today at work where the person was found to have weed and pumpkin spiced cigarillos in their vehicle. So I guess you can celebrate autum with a big pumpkin blunt.
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    I did an arrest report today at work where the person was found to have weed and pumpkin spiced cigarillos in their vehicle. So I guess you can celebrate autum with a big pumpkin blunt.

Can you confiscate those and send them my way....please and thanks
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I don't know that it's weird, but it's definitely delicious.

I found a recipe for, and then made, pumpkin pie rice krispies treats. They are made with the pumpkin pie instant jello pudding (if you can find it) mixed into the melted marshmallow and butter, then topped with melted white chocolate and 'fall' sprinkles. YUM.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member

Can you confiscate those and send them my way....please and thanks

Sorry I don't have access to the evidence lockers. I'm just a paper b*tch.