P90X Jan. 2011

Options
Anyone starting P90X in the near future??? I am starting day 1 of my second round tomorrow and would love to have some company!! Took two weeks off from everything and went to visit my family over the holidays.... I am soooo ready to get back into the swing of things again!!! Time to BRING IT!!!!

Replies

• bigshirley
    bigshirley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started P90X today - I FEEL IT!!!
  • jberry2619
    Options
    I am hopefully going to meet someone tomorrow or early this week to buy it off craigslist...so I hope to start soon!!
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    I'm starting my second round tomorrow too!! I'm so excited to get going again after two weeks of being sick (over Christmas and everything, BLAH) and now I feel like a lazy blob... plus I miss Tony like, way too much. :love: I'll totally join you!
  • jUsTdOiT31
    Options
    I'm starting P90X tomorrow! I'm both nervous and excited!
  • stevenkuni
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow! I have been through Power 90 and a version of the P90 Master Series. I am looking to really get into great shape with P90X! Good luck everyone!
  • epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    We have a P90X group that just started some people started yesterday, today or will tomorrow. Join us! :bigsmile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/144969-p90x-challenge-jan-1st-phase-1
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Here's to day 1.... doubles!! Did the fit test this morning for my first workout... I never did it at the end of the last round so I wanted to see where I was.... HUGE difference from 3 months ago when I first started!!! This afternoon will be Chest and Back! Let's bring it!!!
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm starting my 3rd round on the 8th!