Men which do you Prefer???

Options

Replies

• _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Ok, correction, most women when dressing formally will choose a dress over pants. (That leaves you and those like minded out)

I know every woman doesn't go to church, that's kinda obvious though right? But my opinion was formed with Christian teachings so don't get mad at me, get mad at the Bible. Heb 13:8 "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever." Society means nothing in light of true scripture. Theres plenty of things going on in today's society that are terrible but this is the wrong place for all that.

Nothing wrong with opinion, no problem with that. So feel free to let me have mine...no question you have quite a strong one.

No one is questioning your right to have an opinion. We're objecting to you painting all women with the same brush and hiding behind the Bible to justify it. Judgmental BS is judgmental BS regardless of the justification.
  • antoniy2409
    antoniy2409 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    At home, I prefer women to wear nothing :). Outside skinny jeans or tight dress will do perfectly.
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Does it make sense to have a preference? <shrug>
  • hnsr1021
    hnsr1021 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I'm posting on this... But here it goes...
    @jesse: I'm sorry you're opinion caused an uproar. I know that feeling bc I share the same beliefs as you. I wear skirts and dresses exclusively (and just for the record, my hubby loves it. Lol) but it is deemed as old fashioned. And I don't expect people to understand. Not everyone believes the way I do and I understand and respect that. I did not always wear skirts. I used to wear jeans ALL the time (except for church...) but God convicted me of it, so I changed. No biggie to me. But to some, it seems crazy. That is why it was MY conviction and I do not expect anyone else to change.

All this being said, I just want to say (in a kind and loving manner) don't assume everyone feels or shares the same beliefs as you. There are no absolutes in this world. And please be respectful of others beliefs. :)

ALSO, a conservative, PROBABLY should have seen a condemning comment coming from posting their Christian beliefs in a board like this. *trying not to be to obvious of an "assumer" lol
  • JesseFiguried
    JesseFiguried Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would you please look up the word OPINION and tell me what you run across? My goodness...Nobody's painting a broad picture of every woman. Question was asked and I answered it. Sorry if I have offended anybody here, honestly never meant to at all but I can't change how I feel.

hnsr1021, trust me, I assume nothing about anyone. Just truly never thought my long hair / dress statement would freak people out LOL. Oops.
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    i kinda lean towards the hot secretary look .. tight skirt or tight trousers..doesnt really matter as long as it has the right effect..
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    I've been attracted to all three. It really depends on the woman and her confidence. A girl with heels on, showing off her legs is very attractive. Although, there is something very sexy and enticing with a girl wearing jeans and a turtle neck. Leaving a lot up to the imagination which is incredibly intoxicating. All depends on the girl and how she carries herself.
  • Kiwitrailrunner
    Options
    I choose.... Bacon.
  • _BlueGreyGreen_
    _BlueGreyGreen_ Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Skirt or dress...legs are my kryptonite
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Whatever is stylish.
  • dcaiani
    dcaiani Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    You can't beat a short skirt!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Sorry...why is it so important to ignore situations and circumstances?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    skirt.
  • Salty_Sauce
    Salty_Sauce Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Sun dresses all day every day!!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    LOL. assumptions? mind of your own? wow...you got all that from my opinion that a woman looks better in a dress than jeans. This was a general forum on opinion right? My thoughts may not be well liked but they are still my own as are yours...I've not attacked a single comment, show the same respect please.

and yopeeps025...wat? now that is funny LOL

5 posts in and nothing you've posted makes a lick of sense.

Very nice. I have high hopes for what you'll bring us in the future.

OP - Skirt, black stilettos, garter+hose
  • kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    jeans!! Skirts lie and make your butt bigger!
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I've been attracted to all three. It really depends on the woman and her confidence. A girl with heels on, showing off her legs is very attractive. Although, there is something very sexy and enticing with a girl wearing jeans and a turtle neck. Leaving a lot up to the imagination which is incredibly intoxicating. All depends on the girl and how she carries herself.

I gotta agree with this.

Sorry, OP, I know you are looking for an answer one way or the other, but it's going to boil down to what the whole package comes out like. I've had my jaw drop on seeing women in formal dresses, in pantsuits, jeans and t-shirts, cargo shorts, even military-issued PT gear.

The way in which a woman carries herself goes a LOOOONG way to making her look better in just about anything and making me like the look, whatever it is.

Without some circumstance to provide perspective on the situation, it's impossible for me to say. The only time I have a strong preference is when either social norms (such as dress code for a formal dance) or utility (wearing regular, loose fitting jeans when renovating a house) come into play.
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    In summer a well fitting summer dress and in winter nice toit jeans with boots! :)
  • JesseFiguried
    JesseFiguried Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yet another well thought out reply to my opinion. Thank you for telling me that I'm retarded and don't make a lick of sense because I differ with your logic. I guess we should all form one opinion and never deviate from it. My bad.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Sun dresses all day every day!!

Yeah, right, while cleaning stalls and loading/unloading hay, painting, gardening , hauling topsoil, planting, driving the hay wagon.......... Plus I live in MIchigan, where it's only warm enough for sundresses two or three months of the year. Sorry, but impractical for my life.