NSV-Normal Weight Zone!!!! :D

Options
So today I went to the Doctor's office for my annual physical, expecting to still be in the overweight category. Instead, I weighed 137.4 pounds, had a BMI of around 23-point-something, and was in the normal weight range!!! :D
My Doctor started to congratulate me, and then she explained that for all of my medical history until now, I had been above the 95th percentile, which was where diabetes was expected to happen within a few years. The fact that I have avoided this and that I am technically considered normal just makes me want to count my blessings and be thankful that I had the will to put myself in better health, before it was too late. This has made me realize that every day is a gift, and I will no longer take life for granted. From now on, I will be working my way towards a 6-pack! :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!