Vegetarian on a Journey to Lose 50-60lbs

Options
Hello, my name is Sarah! I guess this is my first time actually trying to find a support group of people on the same page as me, so bare with me as I'd love to get to know and be inspired by others within this community!

I am 23, 5ft 4.5in, and working to go from 175 to ~120.

My story is that I was pretty fit in high school-- had a calisthenic work out and vegetarian lifestyle that worked out for me... and then college came around and I abandoned all of it (Reasonably: to experience cultural family food, for weekly exam studying, to SLEEP more, etc. Unreasonably: you-name-it-excuses-galore)! Woe is me, as of course, I gained 60lbs. So now, 5 years later, I just graduated college and I want to get back to my old self as I'm tired and miss that amazing feeling of great health that I had taken for granted.

I'm currently exploring more creative lacto-ovo vegetarian meals and would love to hear the work out routines of others. Feel free to add or message me, as seeing others be active in MFP will help me understand how to use and utilize it as an effective tracking method for my progress! :flowerforyou:

Replies