Replies

• PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    :laugh: No
  • 12_oz_Curls
    12_oz_Curls Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    But... But.. But... that is his real pic!

Now let me perv you!
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Yeah no, and the cartoon you picked as your profile pick has the creepy kid vibe to boot.

If it's just the fact they are attractive google "attractive women" or something.
  • Rocket_Man44
    Options
    I just add who I feel like..most accept . ! Meh..don't need women as motivation to loose weight..looking at yourself in the mirror and feeling like a lion is the best motivation out there !

Feel good internally = Project good externally..
  • parkscs
    parkscs Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    This thread has potential. I'm in.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Such a friend request would label you as an undesirable in 3-4 days tops. Although you're kind of off to a rocky start with this forum post.

Anyone else come to the conclusion that the creepiest stuff on this site is in the "Motivation and Support" section? Whenever I see those words in a friend request or email, I die a little inside.
    This just means we aren't being creepy enough in the other sections. Efforts must be doubled!

Unknown_zpsc74e383c.jpeg
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    As someone who recently became your friend (without that message), I'd probably keep the reason to yourself in the future.
    He read your boob thread.
    snoop.gif

I think you're right.

I'm trying really hard not to be creeped out right now.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    As someone who recently became your friend (without that message), I'd probably keep the reason to yourself in the future.
    snoop.gif

I think you're right.

Hows that going for you
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    NO!

Blech. Work up the determination to lose weight and keep it off, for yourself and your own health and happiness.

I know that's harsh, but if I got that message with a friend request, I would decline and block instantly.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    You're going about it all wrong OP. You need to motivate them. You know what motivates attractive women? Junk pics, that's what. Snap off some selfies of that sexy snake and send them off to all the attractive women you can find on here. You'll be cozy like Heff in no time.

Honest. Worked for me.
    TzIC7h8.gif
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    No. That $%$%& creeps me out. I'd be like wtf and hit delete.
  • TheVirgoddess
    Options
    snoop.gif

I think you're right.

Hows that going for you

Not well. Not well at all.

I'm torn between feeling really bad for the guy and actively hoping there's no wanking going on.
  • DanaLash
    DanaLash Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am so entertained by this right now. I wanna be your friend in real life just so I can shake your hand. Can we all agree that he gets points for honesty? I mean, at least he isn't sitting in his studio apartment with his black light listening to indie music and trying to come off all apple pie, right? He was just totally blunt and said, "Hey, when I have attractive women as friends on MFP, it motivates me to work harder."

I say more power to you, dude. I dig creeps. But, that is probably because I may or may not be the most awkward person on the planet.
  • ryanwood935
    ryanwood935 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    snoop.gif

I think you're right.

Hows that going for you

I'm torn between feeling really bad for the guy and actively hoping there's no wanking going on.
    Hey, at least OP is getting noticed. Look at all the attractive women that showed up to this thread! They say breaking the ice is half the battle, right? These results have been noted.
  • 210andgoingdown
    210andgoingdown Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good on you for being honest but since your honesty doesn't seem to be getting you the results you would like, I would recommend you examine the issue you needed to be honest about in the first place and find some alternative motivation to avoid feeling like a creep who is being blocked left, right, and center! Ask yourself why attractive women motivate you and see if you can get those same things from another source.
  • TheVirgoddess
    Options
    snoop.gif

I think you're right.

Hows that going for you

Hey, at least OP is getting noticed. Look at all the attractive women that showed up to this thread! They say breaking the ice is half the battle, right? These results have been noted.

Maybe he friended me not because he thinks I'm attractive, but because I'm easy?
  • DanaLash
    DanaLash Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    snoop.gif

I think you're right.

Hows that going for you

Maybe try the old "How much does a Polar Bear weigh?" ice breaker next time?
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I think it's only fair that we attractive women get to see what you like. I doubt you look like your profile pic. Hopefully you look better than that. Maybe we ladies could use some motivation also.

this!
  • midvalesfinest
    Options
    Ew no.
    Super duper wicked mondo creepy.

Insta-deny and block.

I don't know if i need to read any further. I love the collective mind of MFP...yes i know "mind" may be a strong word for it :)
  • ryanwood935
    ryanwood935 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Maybe try the old "How much does a Polar Bear weigh?" ice breaker next time?
    I'm embarrassed to say I actually I've actually used that one. It was actually my first shot at a pickup line, must have been 8th or 9th grade. Back when us boys thought we had to have witty pickup lines to actually talk to the girls. You just brought back some interesting memories, and for that I thank you!