Kids say I'm beautiful

Options
kendall916
kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
And yet I am in denial.... :indifferent:
I should take that as a compliment but it seems that my students notice more than the adults (aka single guys). I wonder what I'm doing wrong... hm....

Replies

• gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    You are pretty
  • melmelw80
    melmelw80 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Always trust a child's opinion. They are more honest than adults.
  • tumbleweed08
    Options
    Adults are so much more "stuck" than children... we are concerned with saying the right or wrong things (i.e., afraid to say "have you lost weight?" and have it taken as an insult rather than a compliment) and are also often more focused on themselves than those around them. Don't worry what they aren't noticing... especially the men. Being the best version of you is for YOU, not for them. And as for the kids, give them a big squeeze because they often live life better than the rest of us!
    Stay strong and stay positive! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
  • xphoenixfirex
    xphoenixfirex Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Adults are so much more "stuck" than children... we are concerned with saying the right or wrong things (i.e., afraid to say "have you lost weight?" and have it taken as an insult rather than a compliment) and are also often more focused on themselves than those around them. Don't worry what they aren't noticing... especially the men. Being the best version of you is for YOU, not for them. And as for the kids, give them a big squeeze because they often live life better than the rest of us!

THIS ^^^ <3
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options

THIS ^^^ <3

Those are wise words and that is true! There are times I wish I was experiences my childhood years again-ah youth! lol