Where is everyone from?

Options

Replies

• MichelleOnTrack
    Options
    I live in Alton N.H. and apparently I'm the ONLY one on this site who lives in New Hampshire!! :)

No, I saw another member from NH :happy:
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Minnesota!!! Snow, snow and more snow!! It's been easy to stay indoors and vegg on the couch - now I'm paying for it!
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    ATLANTA. GA :)
  • madcat1984
    Options
    Broken Hill, NSW, Australia
  • Buckwheat38
    Options
    i'm in Mont Saint-Hilaire (just 30 minutes from Montreal on the south shore) in Quebec Canada
    and its snowing right now
    and i love it !!!
    :)
  • I'm from Delaware!
  • cinrod312
    Options
    Columbus, MS...it snowed for about an hour on Christmas day here but I was out of town...go figure! We always miss it. If only there were a balance of it all over the US. Some get too much, some don't get any.
  • Jaypea15
    Jaypea15 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello All: I am from Oxfordshire UK. We have had a cold snap here, and it was a white christmas, although the snow didnt technically fall on the day it was settled and pretty. Mind you it seemed like the whole country came to a standstill! We just dont seem to know how to deal with snow over here. Im amazed to see so many different places being represented. WTG all of us, we took the first step with the battle of the bulge by joining. The people are supportive and amazing and im looking forward to shifting my 84lbs with you guys.
    J
  • ambolyritika
    Options
    hi!!!!!!!!!! i am ritika trying to loose my weight .my target is to be 56 kg in 2 months.
  • Diane927
    Options
    I can relate, I am from upstate New York and deal with snow all the time. Just make good choice and keep busy. Go play in the Snow! Read, do a puzzle, watch a great movie. Good luck.
  • gloria1973
    Options
    I am from Lincolnshire in UK
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I am in Ottawa, Ontario. Not a lot of snow I am happy to report... just waiting for it to get cold enough so we can skate on the world's longest ice skateway~ The Rideau Canal.
  • rodney64
    rodney64 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Perth Western Australia, had some hot weather here, would mind some snow. But it doesnt get cold enough in Perth to snow
  • kellyhodge
    Options
    I am from Whitesville West Virginia and we had a ton of snow also. When snowed in I love to bake and nibble and that is sooooo bad. You do not realize how many calories you consume from little nibbles!
  • tassles
    tassles Posts: 172
    Options
    Sydney, Australia....we've had some nice weather lately but at the moment it's raining! It never snows here but I really do enjoy our summer Christmas celebrations!....
  • coypelican
    Options
    I'm originally from Fort Worth, Texas but now I live in Charlotte, North Carolina (since 2004).
    Hey, neighbor! I am a Mint Hill dweller!
  • hgtashbry
    Options
    allentown, pa... cant wait 2 go sledding with my daughters!
  • RealEstateMonkey
    RealEstateMonkey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana. The snow isnt that bad (Jan 7, 2011). I would like to ask everybody to listen to my radio show! Saturdays 12 noon EST. go to www.freedom959.com to listen live or find me at www.realestatemonkey.com

Thanks and good luck.
  • jodesj
    jodesj Posts: 1
    Options
    I have just found this sight and already love it!! I'm from South Wales in the UK. Looking forward to joining in with the community discussions x
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    HI!jane from Berwyn,IL
    Not far from Chicago.