• tracey_74
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I'm from Perth, Western Australia,
    It's day 4 for me.
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Raleigh, NC here! We have had enough snow for the year. We went over our annual average in December. Bring on spring!!!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Peshtigo, WI.The weather here was in the 40's middle of last week and melted a lot of snow but now it's in the 20's or so and snowing as I write this.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Staunton, VA =]
  • taurascc
    Options
    CT - but hope to move to AZ some day!!!! :glasses:
  • Courtney_Ann
    Options
    I am originally from Indianapolis, Indiana. I have lived in Cincinnati,Ohio for the past 6 years though. :)
  • 40tolose
    Options
    beautiful (and cold) Pewee Valley, Kentucky--just outside of Louisville
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Maine :)

Currently in Burlington, Vermont

Happy New Year :)
  • buggials
    Options
    Tampa/Brandon, Florida...Where the weather won't stop changing.
  • tdpassley
    tdpassley Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    From Oviedo, Florida. Just starting this new diet today. Good luck to everybody!! :smile:
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Shovely out from a blizzard in Central Minnesota with a temp of -24 this morning! :laugh:

Welcome welcome welcome! :)
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Representin' Weaver, Alabama here! :laugh:

It is about 45-60 minutes south of Birmingham.
  • Corinne_Bruce
    Options
    So far I'm the only one from Tennessee!! Down by Memphis to be exact! No snow, Just cold, windy partly cloudy days!! lol Miss the Michigan snow!! Was up there for almost 2 years. Anyone down here by me?? I could use some new buddies!! :)

I live in Nashville, TN but I'm from Texas.
  • mikeveggie68
    Options
    I am from Columbus Ohio, I am trying to start 2011 right...made steps in 2010, but 2 fluke illnesses through me off my planned goal but still lost weight from 2009 so that is good.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi, I live in Northern Idaho :) It's snowy and cold obviously (12 degrees right now), however I still take my Austrialian Shepard for a walk everyday, for if I don't he gets crazy hyper =)
  • Schnecksville, Pennsylvania... Had snow for Thanksgiving and was out without a coat on New Years Eve at 1am. Yesterday it was almost 50 and today it is about 32. Roller coaster weather.
  • laydeedancer
    Options
    NE Ohio.
    It snowed like mad a few weeks ago and has been cold and gross since. NYE it warmed up, rained and melted everything. Now it's back to cold and yucky. Bring on spring!

I'm an Ohio girl too! :) Central Ohio, however.

Hello! Did you get much snow down there?
  • plcarpenter
    plcarpenter Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm from San Jose, CA I started up on MFP a few months ago and lost 7 lbs, then I was derailed by an injury and the holiday's now I am starting up again and hoping to lose a total of 15lbs by my birthday in May...I need motivating friends so feel free to send me an invite!

Happy New Year!
  • gholly
    gholly Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey I am from Indianapolis, Indiana a 40 year mother of five and two grandkids. Trying to change they way I am eating so I can live a healthy live style.
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am also an Ohio Girl... Dayton here