Hi everyone!

Options
Hi everyone!

I am 24 years old and have 2 beautiful kiddos (3years and 6months). I just joined weight watchers and was given an elliptical as a christmas gift. I hope to use both religiously! I have no excersising motivation....yet lol

I am 5' 4" and I currenty weigh 164 (thank you extra 6 December pounds). I started my last pregnacy at 153 but had already gained about 5 pounds with a previous pregnancy that ended in miscarriage. My goal is to get back down to 140 where I feel comfortable and confident.

I am using myfitnesspal from my phone and on the computer when I have time. I am really excited to start living healthier but scared of failure. I am really feeling driven so I guess that is a good sign. I am thankful to have so many friends supporting me! I graduate from college on may 7th and would like to reach my goal by then (or be pretty close :)

Any extra support would be great :)

Replies

• manleyzoo
    manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great site and you will find a lot of support. Friend me if you wish.
  • athulion
    Options
    I also just recently started but have become to love this website. I am one who also has no exercising motivation and mine is, so far, only from running stairs during my few extra minutes at work. This site makes you see each and every calorie you eat so it does help hold you responsilbe for everyone of them. I too have 2 kids (6 & 4 yrs) and know how difficult healthier seems to be and how easy 'the easy way out' is to take. So im wishing you the best of luck... cuz i will need all i can get!