today I feel..

Options
..like absolute cr@p. Doing the school run I was horrendously aware of how much my stomach wobbled, how grotesque I look, and how badly I need to get back on this app and back into my healthy eating/exercise routine as I've let it slip over the last month due to depression and not being able to think past the basics. I feel hideously fat, unattractive and just hate myself.

Sorry for the pity party, but I don't have anyone to talk to and just needed to get that out.

Replies

• theatregirl83
    theatregirl83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good lord you could have described my morning!!!

I woke up and got on the scales - first time since last week....no weight loss....so I had a bit of a cry because I'm just so FRUSTRATED with doing everything right and not seeing a change.

Phoned the doctors - as I have been meaning to do for a while now - and tried to book a routine appt for sometime next week, so that I can be referred back to my dietican
    Guess what all their routines are fully booked (sure they are) and they cant fit me in until god knows when. So I am frustrated and in need of help and nothing is happening...so I'm stuck on my own too.

Hugs xx
  • Thisisitjody2014
    Options
    You are nothing what you feel. You are a beautiful woman .Re gain your power and your thoughts. Positive will bring positive. Negative will only bring more negative. Every one deserves to feel beautiful, we are all equal. Believe, and you shall see......feel sorry for yourself and you will just dwell in the negativity of it all. Get to a place where it doesn't matter any more. Focus on what makes you happy,,,,,and WORK IT.....just work at doing what you can to Change what you don't...........Jo.