hello new

Options
Hello im sarah. I have 4 crazy kids at home, so i eat when im stressed which is all the time. I am ready to lose weight . I hope this is in the right spot if not im so sorry

Replies

• dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah. Welcome to MFP. I'm new, too.
    Sounds like you've got stress on your mind. Don't fret about it! This website is here to help you achieve your goals, and I've already found that the community is so friendly and non-judgmental!
    Good luck on your endeavors! :flowerforyou:
  • athulion
    Options
    I too am new... and I have 2 crazy kiddos that keep me busy when im not at work as a full time nurse! I completely understand being stressed all the time! I just started here last month but have found it to be a huge help. Good luck...you can do what you truly set your mind to!
  • celesalk
    Options
    This is the right spot! Started using this site again (signed up for a day then re-found my account) about 5 days ago in an attempt to up my fitness level and have gotten SO much encouragement! I actually want to input my food and exercise amounts now because of the encouraging comments I get on my profile. Also, I like to give advice on the board for what I find helps me out... which helps keep me excited for staying on track so I can make sure my own advice works before I put it out in cyberspace!
  • laydeedancer
    Options
    Hi Sarah and welcome! I'm new here too, but am really impressed with all the support thus far!