Hey all!! New to MFP!!

Options
Just wanted to say what's up to everyone!! A lil' about myself...I'm 23, had a baby about 7 months ago and lookin to get back in shape!! I have always battled with weight loss and self confidence issues and am trying to lose this weight to gain some confidence back. I am looking to make some friends as well!! Hope all of ya are having a great day and, I guess, if ya wanna ask me stuff or whatever...lol...just let me know!!

Replies

• celesalk
    Options
    Welcome from a fellow 20-yr-old! Been actually active on this site for the last 5 days and have already gotten so much encouragement from the community. I've only just begun with my fitness goals, but I've already gotten more confidence that I can reach them because of this site.
  • angelsandwolves09
    angelsandwolves09 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That is really what I need! I love the fact that everyone on here is so determined!! It's not like any other site i've been to! I figured today would be as good as any to start my weight loss plan....and so come the "New Year, New You" motto!! lol I know it's cliche but hey...it works...