wii fit

Options
2»

Replies

• Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I love my Wii! I just recently bought the EA Sport 2 and LOVE it. I am doing the nine week challenge. On my "rest" days I am going and accessing different programmes and doing a trainer generated work out. Have done the core work out, and baby does it hurt! I also have been using the Wiifit plus and the Biggest Loser for the Wii. I am also doing lots of walking. Am signed up to walk a 10k race in May.
    Some say the Wii is not a real work out... it works for me as I generally do not enjoyworking out. Maybe I will one day, but until then I am a Wii Warrior!
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    I love working out on the wii!!!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    yep same here good old ea active sports 1 and 2 my lifeline if its cruddy weather out!!
  • 311Phil
    Options
    im enjoying Jillian Michaels Fitness ultimatum 2010. It give me quite a workout.
  • mmheartspb
    Options
    I have been thinking about getting the biggest loser for my wii...how do you like it so far?
  • mmheartspb
    Options
    Good to know about Jillian Michaels! Thanks for sharing! I was considering it but then backed off for awhile b/c I was walking nightly. Now b/c of the cold weather in PA I need something inside to kick my butt!
  • 311Phil
    Options
    Good to know about Jillian Michaels! Thanks for sharing! I was considering it but then backed off for awhile b/c I was walking nightly. Now b/c of the cold weather in PA I need something inside to kick my butt!

I got the JM game @ big lots for $15. its the 2010 version, but i don't care! they have circuit training work outs...and they work me out! LOL.