I don't know what got into me..

Options
I ran for 50 min. straight today on the treadmill @ the gym at 5.5 mph. I know this isn't that big of a deal to some of you avid marathon runners out there, but I haven't been able to do this since my cheerleading days way back when haha. I was excited about it so I thought I would share! Who knows if this keeps up, I might try to conquer the outside trail next week! :laugh: Hope ya'll are having an amazing day!

Replies

• food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    I ran for 50 min. straight today on the treadmill @ the gym at 5.5 mph. I know this isn't that big of a deal to some of you avid marathon runners out there, but I haven't been able to do this since my cheerleading days way back when haha. I was excited about it so I thought I would share! Who knows if this keeps up, I might try to conquer the outside trail next week! :laugh: Hope ya'll are having an amazing day!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Not a big deal? I think it's great! I know I couldn't do it--that's why I bike because I can't run :happy:

Way to go!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You rock! I'm happy if I get 10 minutes straight!!
    :drinker:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    That's great!!
    It's such an amazing feeling to accomplish something we haven't done in a while.

Keep running girl!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    wow thats is GREAT!! i wont even tell ya how slow i am and break a sweat nice job. it feels good doesnt it????:tongue:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    GIRL... that's more than I can do!!
    Toot that horn pretty lady!!

~Joanna:flowerforyou: