Friday NSV - post yours below

Options
I'll go first:
I've worn my goal jeans to work every day this week after 2 months of wearing baggy jeans!

Replies

• 52cardpickup
    52cardpickup Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I did a forward fold in yoga last night and my head rested on my knees. Haven't been this flexible in a long time.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I'll go first:
    I've worn my goal jeans to work every day this week after 2 months of wearing baggy jeans!

Sweet!
  • JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am wearing a smaller bra than I did yesterday! I noticed that the one I had on was really serving no purpose at all, so I put on a smaller one I had from when I lost weight last time and it fit!! I know, some people hate losing "the girls", but going from a DDD to a DD is ok by me :happy:
  • WhoWasGivenToFly
    WhoWasGivenToFly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Was just eating my morning snack of popcorn, I looked down to brush some crumbs of my pants and I didn't recognize my thighs, they looked skinny!:drinker:
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I am wearing a smaller bra than I did yesterday! I noticed that the one I had on was really serving no purpose at all, so I put on a smaller one I had from when I lost weight last time and it fit!! I know, some people hate losing "the girls", but going from a DDD to a DD is ok by me :happy:

That is GREAT!
    Smaller bras for the win!
  • bstoudt369
    bstoudt369 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I was putting my makeup on this morning and I realized my cheeks actually sink in a bit beneath my cheekbones and I can almost see my cheekbones!
  • stephiejean37
    stephiejean37 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i noticed my ankles are not so much cankles anymore!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Almost 2 inches lost from my waist. :love:

This was an important NSV for me since there was no SV this week. :grumble:
  • negator5543
    Options
    I just realized that I haven't had to use the raising lever on my office chair in over a month...I used to have to re-raise it every two hours.
  • MegE_N
    MegE_N Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Been a 2X for years now, but all my clothes are getting big on me. I ordered a new shirt in a 1X. It arrived yesterday ... and was way too big.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    My good navy blue twill pants zipped this morning! (I couldn't wear them to work because they're a bit short and really only look nice with sandals, but they DID zip!)
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    Went down another notch on my belt.
  • ILuvCupcakesNLifting87
    Options
    Super hot, muscly, serious lifter guy at the gym said my workouts are killer & that I am looking great! I won't lie, it made me blush & pushed me to work harder through my workout! :blushing:
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day of swimming after 3 months gap. Thought I will try doing 20 laps and may be 50 laps if I really feel good. I was very happy that not only I was able to do102 laps but did an hour of beginner's yoga afterwards.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Great job all!

This morning I was able to get through all of the sets of globe jumps & floor sprints during my Insanity workout. That was a first. :happy:
  • Kimmer03
    Kimmer03 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Going to finally go buy me some khaki's that fit. :) Been pulling and tugging at mine for over a month now and it is time. Excited to be in a size (or two) smaller. :)
  • jennieg01
    jennieg01 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I made chocolate chip cookies for the family yesterday. So far I have eaten... NONE!
  • crookback
    crookback Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just bought a new pair of training pants. I had to buy extra large - extra large youth that is. :noway:
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    I liked what I saw in the mirror this morning... more than I a week ago ;)

ooohhh... and my trainer pants size S... were undeniably better fitting this morning! Score!! :)
  • JoseCastaneda
    JoseCastaneda Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Great stories!

My NSV, I found I'm now capable of running upstairs for 6 floors without stopping to die!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!