new to mfp

Options
Hi. I'm 25 years old. Single mother of a one year old. I have never really been thin but I want to lose about 55 lbs. I weigh 233 lbs and I just can't take it anymore. I honestly love to eat but I need to eat healthier all together. Add me as a friend I really could use the support. I'm also good at supporting so we can support eachother! Good luck all!

Replies

• Procrastinator
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sort of new here as well. Its been around a week since I joined and its pretty good because I can keep track of everything and its free! I'm sending my friend request now :) Good luck! You can do and achieve anything with a little bit of effort and confidence
  • Heidi1987
    Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hey :-)
    welcome to MFP, i'm sure with all the support you will acheive your goal.
    Good luck
    :flowerforyou:
  • richardpeterc
    Options
    Hi. Am a 29 year old male in the Midlands UK.

New years resolutions are for a fit and healthier lifestyle. Have just started to go back to the gym, and hope to work our about 4 times a week.

I have started a diet as just given up smoking, and do not want to pile on weight like i did last time.
  • klewis1119
    Options
    I'm also new. I added you as a friend. Anyone else who needs friends feel free to add me. I have the app for my iphone and am on it constantly. I love talking to people and could also use the support and motivation to help myself as well. Feel free to add me please.
  • ebonybliss
    Options
    Thank u everyone!!