Victorious Fitness Challenge -- May 22

Options
Good Morning!

Well this idea of "exercise cycling" has been tough for me, because I still want to eat the same amount of calories on the light days. Was way over my calories yesterday and I didn't work out at all.

Today:
~ Power sculpt class at the gym with the crazy dude who has his own FitTV show. I'm wearing my HRM and cant' wait to see how many calories it burns.
~ Mindful eating
~ Take vitamins and water

Keep your fingers crossed for me...today I'm also pitching a show to CMT that I want to sell. If it goes, then I'll be filming at the rodeo all summer!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Well this idea of "exercise cycling" has been tough for me, because I still want to eat the same amount of calories on the light days. Was way over my calories yesterday and I didn't work out at all.

Today:
    ~ Power sculpt class at the gym with the crazy dude who has his own FitTV show. I'm wearing my HRM and cant' wait to see how many calories it burns.
    ~ Mindful eating
    ~ Take vitamins and water

Keep your fingers crossed for me...today I'm also pitching a show to CMT that I want to sell. If it goes, then I'll be filming at the rodeo all summer!!!!

Have a great day everyone!
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I still haven't gotten my Shred DVD so I did 50 minutes of Biggest Loser Cardio Max. Then I went shopping and got my nails done. I hit 75 pounds lost this morning so I treated myself:drinker:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Thinking incredibly positive thoughts for you Wanderin'. . .

Awesome milestone, Julie!

Just got back from the gym, where I did the elliptical for 450 calories, and then walked home with my pack for an additional 150.
  • wanderinglight
    Options

Just got back from the gym, where I did the elliptical for 450 calories,

LOL I totally do this now that I have a HRM! And you better believe I stop the minute it hits whatever my goal calorie burnage is!
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Ugh, spent the day doing odds & ends and have yet to workout. My husband and I did get about 8 tomato plants in today. Need to finish the rest of the garden this weekend. Last year was a trial that was successful, so we're adding to it this year! :smile:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options

Just got back from the gym, where I did the elliptical for 450 calories,

LOL I totally do this now that I have a HRM! And you better believe I stop the minute it hits whatever my goal calorie burnage is!

totally. . the thing is the machine said I burned 530. . .so that's inaccurate. . .:tongue:
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    Options
    WL, tell us how the pitch went! Do you have Levi's and boots in your near future?

My excercise today was way too light for the food that I ate. I did 40 minutes of eliptical on my lunch break, but I only have 300 cals left for dinner. :cry:

I swear, I have to burn an extra 700 cals a day to eat the number of calories that make me comfortable. :angry:
  • wanderinglight
    Options

I swear, I have to burn an extra 700 cals a day to eat the number of calories that make me comfortable. :angry:

This is me to a T! I get a weird little panicky feeling when I only have 300 or less calories left for dinner. I almost always go for a walk so that I can have more. I'm trying to be happy with fewer calories, but I'm usually hungry!

OH and the pitch...see my other thread in General Discussion called "What the..? Off topic!!"