550lbs NO MORE EXCUSES!

Options
Hi There!

My name is Andy, I am 550lbs. I started on MFP when I Was 440 over 2 years ago. I lasted about 9 months on here building community and local meetups and building great friendships with people before crashing and binging. I am at the point where I dont have a choice anymore. 550lbs is not a joke.

I am looking for more support. Accountability as it seems my entire friends list has "Last logged on over 14 months ago"

I am going harder than ever! Just re started my journey yesterday. I lost 90lbs last time in about 6 months and I hope to do the same again! Please friend request me and lets keep eachother accountable!

Replies

• lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    welcome , I hope you meet your goals............Add me if you would like, Ive been here for a while and getting closer to my goal weight after quite a while............best wishes
  • C5North
    C5North Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in. If you ever need a kick in the *kitten* let me know. I will lose another 145 pounds. I'll be around awhile.

Accountability
    Consistency
    No excuses.

Let's do this!
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me if you want. I think I'm pretty active on here and definitely follow up if I see my friends lagging behind or not logging in.
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'll be around for a while too, plus I'll be here for maintenance even after I've lost my weight.

You can absolutely do this, and I'll be here for every step of it if you need support. :D
  • jaebennetti
    jaebennetti Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good for you for coming back. I have lost 100 pounds and need to lose another 150 pounds. Feel free to add me support is so important. Perhaps we can help each other.
  • Sherrysjourney
    Sherrysjourney Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We will do this!! Add me if you'd like too! I have a lot of weight to lose. I have set a goal of 125 lbs to lose first then I will tackle probably another 100 lbs. Slow and steady wins the race - right?

74084993.png
  • DiminutiveDame
    DiminutiveDame Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

I have re started my journey too and have quite a lot to lose, I'm in it for the long haul and plan to take each day as it comes until I reach my goal.

Feel free to add!

x
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    You're here, and that means you're on track.

You will do it.
  • Squatch3099
    Squatch3099 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Andy, keep with us! Keep logging in. I've lost 9 pounds so far. It all adds up. :drinker:
  • NorthWoodsLee
    NorthWoodsLee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Fee; free to add me. I lost 100 lbs in 2012 but have put back on 46 of them. I'm trying to get jump-started again - to stay consistently on track, logging every day, get moving/ercising regularly, etc. I'd be very happy be MFP friends and help each other!
  • Calren2
    Options
    Welcome back!

Feel free to add me, I'll help out with keeping you accountable with the others.
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm back too after losing 35 pounds, and then gaining it back and more after I had my daughter. Welcome.
  • shoppergirl98
    Options
    You can do this! Add me if you like. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I want to be on here for a long time, to stay on track and stay healthy!
  • 808Trish808
    808Trish808 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Aloha Andy and welcome back! I'm fairly new here and I think everyone, especially me, needs encouragement! Whoever wants to add me to give me advice also, I would be very grateful!

Mahalo....
  • never2old12
    Options
    Hi Andy,

You can also add me if that would help. I log in daily (currently 705 days in a row) and I would be happy to help if I can.

thank
    Sandra
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    i have been here every day for 1020 days. im not going ANYWHERE. if you are here for the long haul, i would totally love to watch you succeed and support you along the way. best of luck to you.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    You know that you can do this now that is a big plus for you.
    Slip ups are inevitable. Just try to be as consistent as possible. Log EVERYTHING that goes into your mouth.
    Get all of the support that you can get on MFP. Soon you will be right back on track.
    Best of luck to you! You can, and will do this!
  • BirdyLove333
    Options
    Just wanted to say hello to everyone, started around 600 pounds.
  • HarrietByron88
    HarrietByron88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hello to everyone, started around 600 pounds.

Welcome!
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    90 pounds in 6 months is awfully fast. You are living proof of what happens when we lose too fast. Slow it down this time. Take time to make this a lifestyle so you can lose the entire amount you'd like - and maintain.

Best of luck!