Need some diet buddies plz xxx

Options
Hello there, i'm Lisa i'm 41 years old and work in a primary school as a special needs assistant. I'm trying to lose around 5st 10lb to reach my target weight. I've been on so many different diets ie Weight Watchers, Lighterlife, Slimming World, Go Lower, Diet Chef and Slimfast but only Lighterlife worked which I lost 6st in 1 year but cos it was just liquids ended up putting them all back on x so if u wanna be my diet buddy then feel free to add me many thanks love Lisa xxx:happy:

Replies

• smacaulay
    smacaulay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey Lisa! Welcome - this is the best site ever! Lots of encouragement. Would love to be your diet b uddy!:wink:
  • Mysticmiss
    Mysticmiss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your diet buddy! My name is Tara, and I have also had a very hard time with dieting, but now I'm on the Slimfast plan and I attend the gym about 5 days a week and work with a personal trainer for 3 of those days. My weight lose goal is 100 lbs. I have a ways to go but I've lost about 5 lbs in 5 days. The key is checking in everyday and not going over your calories! Nice to meet you Lisa!
  • michie1979
    Options
    I've added you :) xx
  • missbrittersy2k
    missbrittersy2k Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • barahona
    Options
    hello MY name is peter from NYc.. Im new In this site>.. I Hope a could make some friends around Here & lost SOme Pounds.>.lol
  • rainbowgirl69
    Options
    Hi everyone thanks for adding me to be ur buddies it is very nice to have people alongside who are aiming to lose the weight and even better when they are on the same weight loss targets too x we will be here for each other giving each other help and support many thanks Lisa x
  • roxie_belle
    roxie_belle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. this site is great! I have about the same amount of weight too lose as you. could also use the support and encouagement!!!
  • beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Adding you :) I worked as a special needs assistant for two years and loved every minute. Can be a tiring job I used to come home and order takeaways because I wasn't up to cooking!
    x