So. What.

Options
2»

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Can we turn you into an awesome gif?

That's actually maybe a good idea. I might do that!
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    :laugh: @ "actually maybe". I'm not sure that sounds like full commitment.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Lol! I just presented the idea to my husband. He said he can show me how to do it. I will, eventually. Lol

I have one in mind that might work for it.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Lol! I just presented the idea to my husband. He said he can show me how to do it. I will, eventually. Lol

I'm getting giddy here, I want to see this!!! :love:
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    6c0d8e2cc94c62526559c851ccb7775b7bc8c55ff374b5f9b37c2232dfba3e12.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

I'm getting giddy here, I want to see this!!! :love:

It's not going to be as great as that other one. But, I can find something weird and silly that I have a clip of. I don't have videos or rights to share everything I have been in.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    That's exactly the kind of weird dancing that I would do. I am a contemporary dancer, never really know how to explain the dancing that I do, some people love it and some hate it (it's to be expected).
    Have you seen the music video for Sia's - Chandelier? I posted a link a few days ago and was curious as to what style of dance the (most amazing incredible) girl is doing. The best guess was interpretive/contemporary and I'm throwing some ballet in for good measure. No need to revive the thread but curious as to your input on the style and her performance, as I just saw you comment on having been schooled in the art.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    PS, are ye giffin' yet? :bigsmile:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    That's exactly the kind of weird dancing that I would do. I am a contemporary dancer, never really know how to explain the dancing that I do, some people love it and some hate it (it's to be expected).
    Have you seen the music video for Sia's - Chandelier? I posted a link a few days ago and was curious as to what style of dance the (most amazing incredible) girl is doing. The best guess was interpretive/contemporary and I'm throwing some ballet in for good measure. No need to revive the thread but curious as to your input on the style and her performance, as I just saw you comment on having been schooled in the art.

I haven't seen it. But, a friend just sent me a message about it. I guess this must be up my alley. I will check it out. And get back to you. Thanks!

No gif yet.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    She's ace. I've watched it like 15 times. :laugh: I don't dance but there's something about that vid that got to me. Powerful.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    9a2071be54968da31d59c5e8bafd9b82.jpg
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    I need protein powder like that! ^

coconut-into-watermelon-gif-o.gif
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    wtf-japan-funny-butt-gun.gif
  • N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    Options
    It+a+art..+apparantly+_504ec316ca4505309ffb0040debfee5b.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    She's ace. I've watched it like 15 times. :laugh: I don't dance but there's something about that vid that got to me. Powerful.

Very powerful!!! I loved that. That is my style. It's contemporary with a theatrical element (expressed with facial expressions). That little girl is talented beyond her years. Excellent composition. I loved the setting, costume, make-up, hair. Beautiful!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    278208d1341104025-funny-pic-gif-thread-stupid-comments-weirdest-boner-10638.jpg
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    crybabydancers_zps970dc1a9.gif

drwhobinglebongle_zps86f0490a.gif