OATMEAL HELP!!!

Options
I LOVE the Quaker, Weight COntrol Cinnamon n spice oatmeal. BUT, it is no longer sold except in a variety pack...can anyone get these?

Replies

• rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    Depends which country you live in. Here in Ontario Canada, the only one that I've seen is the Apple Cinnamon. If you live in the States it might be available alot easier. Hope this helps.
  • ababygrace
    Options
    check Amazon
  • thenebean9
    Options
    i checked amazon and was able to find weight control cinnamon, and regular cinnamon and spice...check there though, as well as google! good luck!
  • Pieater
    Pieater Posts: 40
    Options
    Try this - I added it to the database this morning. My sister just started a 21 day vegan challenge and this is on the menu. This is fantastic oatmeal, is quick and easy like the instant oatmeal packets, and is inexpensive.

Listed on MFP as:
    NutritionMd.Org - Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal (Vegan)

http://www.nutritionmd.org/recipes/view.html?recipe_id=18

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

Makes 2 1-cup servings

1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
    2/3 cup apple juice concentrate
    1 1/3 cups water
    1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
    1/2 cup raisins or currants (optional)
    Combine oats, apple juice concentrate, water, and cinnamon in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer, then cover and cook 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in raisins or currants, if using. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.

Per 1-cup serving

Calories: 312
    Fat: 2.9 g
    Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
    Calories from Fat: 8.4%
    Cholesterol: 0 mg
    Protein: 7 g
    Carbohydrates: 66 g
    Sugar: 32.9 g
    Fiber: 4.7 g
    Sodium: 29 mg
    Calcium: 51 mg
    Iron: 2.8 mg
    Vitamin C: 2.1 mg
    Beta Carotene: 0 mcg
    Vitamin E: 0.3 mg
    Source: Healthy Eating for Life to Prevent and Treat Cancer by Vesanto Melina, M.S., R.D.; recipe by Jennifer Raymond, M.S., R.D.
  • SuzanneBall
    SuzanneBall Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Checked amazon and it isnt available, but should be coming available :) Ebay had a seller, but WOW he was a lil proud of his oatmeal...I'm not paying that lol