Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    oh man, 4 lbs!! great job ruth!!!

also I have an update! i have started seeing this guy... it's going pretty well! i believe i may have a date for valentine's day this year ;)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

also I have an update! i have started seeing this guy... it's going pretty well! i believe i may have a date for valentine's day this year ;)

Tell us more tell us more like does he have a car?
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options

LOL! :o)
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    good job everyone!
  • anniebr
    anniebr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The stories are so great. I have lost 6 pounds since I started. Long way to go. Have a good healthy day everyone. I will commitment 2 everyone that I will stay on program today. LOVE ANNIE
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    new pics on my profile... just sayin!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Love the dress! That little flare kick out at the bottom. Sexy secertary look. :happy:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    new pics on my profile... just sayin!
    :love: Love it!
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    There is all the fields.

Lizard - I added you & am trying to get photobucket to let me post the updated chart with your weigh-in.

FU photobucket. :angry: It won't re-size the one with you on there, Lizard, but I did add you & updated your weigh in. sorry it won't post.

No worries. Thanks!! I'll be better about weighing next Monday!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Great job Ruth! Way to go Mandie, you get that cupid!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    ;) yup found this little beauty at Marshall's the other day. $30 on the clearance rack... yes please!
  • coypelican
    Options
    A healthy bmi is my goal too along with feeling really hot about myself!!! ;-) Good job and congrats!
  • coypelican
    Options
    A healthy bmi is my goal too along with feeling really hot about myself!!! ;-) Good job and congrats!

ok, I am really lame at posting and always forget to go to the end to see the updated stuff! So, ignore the new blond in the room!! LOL
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options

he does!! first guy i've dated with one that he regularly uses actually... [that sounds kind of bad, but my town is a college town and has great public transport, but yeah it's nice]
    and get this - HIS APARTMENT IS SO CLEAN!!!!
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options

he does!! first guy i've dated with one that he regularly uses actually... [that sounds kind of bad, but my town is a college town and has great public transport, but yeah it's nice]

HAHA that is awesome! Gotta love clean guys! Good for you!!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options

Awww good for you!!! That's actually one of the things that won me over with Randy (we started dating in October, so 3 months now). His apartment was so clean!!! I love it. I'm OCD so it was extra bonus points when I first saw it... haha
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    LOL - CJ is very OCD (as am I) about clean! I'm SO glad! It's funny because he came over a few times when I was working on Christmas decoration stuff and had to apologize for the mess - just having one storage box out in the living room with some decorations sitting on the table. He was like...."I gotta leave, can't be in this mess!" LOL (totally he was just joking)! :laugh:

I did however once have a guy tell me via email that we couldn't date any longer because my house was TOO CLEAN for him! REALLY? WTH? Apparently its a good thing we didn't pan out....he must be dirty! Ewww!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options

Awww good for you!!! That's actually one of the things that won me over with Randy (we started dating in October, so 3 months now). His apartment was so clean!!! I love it. I'm OCD so it was extra bonus points when I first saw it... haha

OH MAN!!! When I started dating my lovely husband he was SOOOO messy. Like, the floor was covered in dirty clothes, books, movies, & sometimes even garbage!!! When he realized that I was kind of a neat freak, whenever I would go over to his place he'd say, "stay here & count to 100!" and then he'd bolt up the stairs & "clean" which consisted of throwing EVERYTHING into the closet...but now I have him very well trained & he picks up everything :happy: :happy: :happy: !!!!!!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options

OH MAN!!! When I started dating my lovely husband he was SOOOO messy. Like, the floor was covered in dirty clothes, books, movies, & sometimes even garbage!!! When he realized that I was kind of a neat freak, whenever I would go over to his place he'd say, "stay here & count to 100!" and then he'd bolt up the stairs & "clean" which consisted of throwing EVERYTHING into the closet...but now I have him very well trained & he picks up everything :happy: :happy: :happy: !!!!!!

LOL! Stay here and count to 100!!! THAT IS ADORABLE!!! :love: :love: :love: I love it!!! My husband was the same way! He attempted to hide it from me for a while and then eventually I picked up on it. But he had me hooked by that point!! The man played his cards right I will tell you that!!! :o)
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    ;) yup found this little beauty at Marshall's the other day. $30 on the clearance rack... yes please!
    I adore Marshall's! (and that dress) I bought a super cute sweater dress there for $7 and it's been a lifesave this winter. Moving from San Diego to Virginia requires a major winter wardrobe overhaul!