Hello!!

Options
Hello –

Newly engaged bride to be, trying to slim down for my November 2011 wedding. My goals include learning to make better food choices and incorporate exercise into my lifestyle.

I would love to meet others with my same goals for support and motivation.

Replies

• wrule
    wrule Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey there!!! Welcome to the family!!! You can definitely achieve your goals, I KNOW IT! How are you looking to change your diet/exercise?
  • ljbouse
    ljbouse Posts: 129
    Options
    you came to the right place. i have only 1 goal with no time limit. i want to make better food choices. drop several pounds and become the sexy woman i see in some of my pictures from bout 15 years ago. feel free to add me if you would like.:flowerforyou:
  • redwingluvr
    redwingluvr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome & congrats on your upcoming wedding!! You'll love it here! Great support and motivation! I look forward to helping and good luck on your journey!
  • seanvz
    seanvz Posts: 4
    Options
    LULZZZZZZZZZ YOUR JUSTG AL:SFDAPKASKFSLKFKLA
  • ibleedpink
    Options
    Well thanks for the WARM WELCOME!! I can tell already this was a good idea!

Well the funny thing is my fiance embarked on a weight loss plan last year November, counting calories and he started doing the P90x plan. He weight almost 260 when he started and as of today he weighs 154. So, its kind of embressing, because I know it can be done and I've seen someone with my own eyes do it. I just lack time and motivation, not going to lie. I lose focus super quick and when I have one bad day its easy for me to just have another one and then completely bail on the plan.
  • laydeedancer
    Options
    Hi and welcome! COngrats on your upcoming wedding and your new life!
    Feel free to add me as a friend!:smile:
  • vickfan13
    Options
    Hey There,

Congrats and welcome. I am new too, getting married this September in Jamaica. Would love to be friends and have more motivation!