Just my life as a fatty

14sDeclark
14sDeclark Posts: 6
edited September 22 in Success Stories
I have been going up and down in my weight for years. While I was never an overweight tween/teen, I remember going on diets and wanting to lose weight at as young as seven. After having a baby in high school, and having to work at least a full-time job while being a full time college student, I put on the weight slowly by working in restaurants and drinking after shifts. As I left the restaurant for an office job, the problem shifted to the baked goods and treats that came in, and grabbing fast food when no one was looking because I was ashamed of getting migraines (which are triggered for me by sun, tight glasses/hair, processed sugar, lack of nutritious food, and stress). I am a happy mother of two with a wonderful partner, but turn to food when times get rough and sometimes because I truely love everything about food- cooking, eating, buying and researching. My last weight loss success was in Spring of 2009 during an office biggest loser where I lost 20 pounds, but after a family relocation across the country, I put the weight back again.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!