New Year, New Me!

Options
Hello! My name is Brooke. I am a 29 year old wife and mother of 2 (ages 2 and 4). I started my lifestyle change on January 5, 2009. Since then, I have lost a total of 63 pounds. I joined myfitnesspal to help find the support and encouragement to get this last 31 pounds off.

For exercise, I either jog on the treadmill and spar or I take Zumba classes. I started going to Zumba in July, 2010 when a good friend opened up a studio and started teaching. I fell in love with it the first time I went. If time and money would allow, I would go everyday of the week.

I hope that by joining the site, I get the extra motivation and support that I am looking for. Thanks and good luck to all of you on your journeys!

Replies

• RockCreak
    Options
    Congrats Brooke. I am confident that you can do it. 63lbs so far. Wow! Great progress.
  • teslanora2009
    teslanora2009 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tes, I'm 22 years old and I work as a Producer for our local radio station here in Nevada. I started my weight loss mission on January 1st, 2011. I am a complete soda pop junkie, I don't know of a day since I turned 18 that I haven't had a Mt. Dew. So one of my goals is to break my vice. I ride and train horses, and so losing weight will hopefully not only make me healthier but get me at a more comfortable weight for my 4 legged partners. I have a 2 year old Australian Shepherd who needs a lot of exercise, so he is my inspiration truthfully. The fact that it's hard to look at him and say "Sorry Riley I don't feel like going on a walk" just breaks my heart. I'm really looking forward to fitting into my clothes comfortably again, and the healthier weight I am, the cheaper my horse show clothes get ironically!