What's your win of the week?

Options

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Having my true worth presented to me before my eyes. Even being completely worthless allows me to begin again from zero. That's a win in itself. The truth shall set you free...

Glad you are able to see the winning side of a crappy sounding situation. :flowerforyou:
    There's a story behind this post...:brokenheart:
    How did you become completely worthless and how was it presented to you? I'm intrigued.

A read of my profile will answer that for you.

I'm sorry you've been hurt. Try to keep an open mind. There ARE good people out there! :smile:
  • sosure77
    Options
    Climbed down 40 floors without losing my breath during our office's fire drill.:smile:
  • NurseGetHealthy216
    Options
    My coworkers finally seeing my weightloss and respecting my food choices ????...usually when a we bring food into work I can't eat anything but recently a couple of girls have kept me in mind and even tried some vegan food!!...ps- they loved it,????????
  • kadsmaller
    kadsmaller Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have read all of the other postings before mine and really impressed by dramatic wins for the week. I wished I had something as substantial to list.

I just got back up instead of staying down.
  • AlanaTedmon
    AlanaTedmon Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Did my first ever chin up! :happy:

I did my first chin up ever yesterday too!! Even though, I feel like I cheated since I jumped up into it.
  • mandymack14
    mandymack14 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have read all of the other postings before mine and really impressed by dramatic wins for the week. I wished I had something as substantial to list.

I just got back up instead of staying down.

That's something! I did the same. :flowerforyou:
  • calcolindo
    calcolindo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I went for a 3 mile hike and wasn't tired so I decided to go a little farther, still not tired, ended up hiking 15 miles! Which I'm pretty sure I've never done before and the only times I really got out of breath was up a couple big hills.
  • roadlesswritten
    roadlesswritten Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    yay! glad to hear all these stories! Great job everyone :)
  • RachelAngel01
    RachelAngel01 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    #1) I got into a pair of pants that I bought a couple of months ago because they were so stink in' cute, but they didn't fit at the time. Well, they fit now!

#2) there are two hills that I run regularly that always kick my *kitten*. I have to walk part of them every time, but this week I ran BOTH hills from bottom to top without stopping! (Granted, I did almost pass out at the top both times....sssshhh). But I am now a hill SLAYER!

#3) I am training for a half marathon (run/walk), so I have lots of slow miles on my legs, but this week I ran 5k straight through in my best time yet: 37:28. Slow as Christmas, but I was only racing myself, and I WON! ????
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Spent a lot of time this morning doing the numbers, figuring out that sweet spot where you get the right amount of macros, calories, healthy nutrients, fullness, and deliciousness. Prelogged food for the week, including snacks and water. Makes it so much easier to log!
  • Jessica11221
    Jessica11221 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Got to retire a few pairs of jeans that are just way too big now.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Going to First Fridays this week and only drinking ONE beer and having just one chicken empanada for dinner.
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    Having my true worth presented to me before my eyes. Even being completely worthless allows me to begin again from zero. That's a win in itself. The truth shall set you free...

Glad you are able to see the winning side of a crappy sounding situation. :flowerforyou:
    There's a story behind this post...:brokenheart:
    How did you become completely worthless and how was it presented to you? I'm intrigued.

A read of my profile will answer that for you.

I read your profile and I'm sorry you've been treated badly here. People online can be real jerks! I stay away from the threads where they judge people on appearance, because it is mean, pointless, and does not add to my goals. It's also why I don't watch cable news, etc. If you want happiness and peace of mind, you have to do things that support that (prayer, gratitude, good health habits, laughing, etc.), and stay away from what detracts from it (internet bullies, mulling over problems you can't solve, internet bullies, etc.). I pray that you have joy. I've been depressed before, and now I have joy, peace and contentment, so there IS hope for you.
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Took a bad fall and ended up in the ER... When the EMT's were transferring me to another table they said, "You just lay still and we can easily move you over - you're a lightweight!"
    No one has EVER said that to me before! It was better than a pain pill to make me feel better. :smile:

58369279.png
  • sunnybrook6905
    sunnybrook6905 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My win of the week is not only riding my stationery bike for 3 days this week but walking 30 min. in the rain today. The fall foliage was beautiful.
  • april32many
    Options
    Eating out with my family and watching every single one of them eat dessert while I sipped my water and felt strong!
  • Katleskin
    Katleskin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    1) Went the gym & pool 4 times this week (that's 4 weeks in a row).
    2) Deliberately walked the long way home from the gym (which includes a climb over a biiiiiig bridge) on Friday, just to get in some extra steps and see if I could do it quicker than the last time I went that route (I could!).
    3) Re-instated some old size 14 (UK) trousers that had been taunting me from the back of the wardrobe for the last 3 years.
    4) Didn't take one of the donuts that my Husband just sat and ate, and didn't feel particularly bothered about it.
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Told my husband my weight. He didn't believe me :laugh:
  • marylynndrake
    marylynndrake Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I can do the monkeybars!
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    I can do the monkeybars!

Yay!!!!!!!! That's cool!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!