Chai Tea

Options
Ok so we may have to forgo the pumpkin pie for now but we can have chai tea brewed with skim milk and sweetened with splenda or stevia. It has all those great flavors and aromas of pumpkin pie and is sooo healthy and satisfying. Brands are important I have found...my fav is Good Earth. Sometimes you can find their vanilla chai tea. If you have never had it...you are missing out on a must try simple pleasure. Anyone else love Chai :drinker:

~Namaste

Replies

• Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Ok so we may have to forgo the pumpkin pie for now but we can have chai tea brewed with skim milk and sweetened with splenda or stevia. It has all those great flavors and aromas of pumpkin pie and is sooo healthy and satisfying. Brands are important I have found...my fav is Good Earth. Sometimes you can find their vanilla chai tea. If you have never had it...you are missing out on a must try simple pleasure. Anyone else love Chai :drinker:

~Namaste
  • Jaxxx
    Jaxxx Posts: 13
    Options
    :drinker: YUMMY that sounds sooo good chai is my fav ... that and green mint tea.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I love Starbucks Chai, but all of the sugars and what not loaded into it, I just can't get them anymore.

How do you take a hot tea and ice it (with milk too!! :smile: ) without losing the flavor all together?
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I would know of 2
    1 brew it stronger and then add ice
    2 brew it the night bevore and put it in the fridge
    I like a lot of herbal teas, they are like fruit juice but without the carbs, no teein to keep you up and if you like them sweet you could use splenda or whatever you like
  • Fab140
    Options
    I would know of 2
    1 brew it stronger and then add ice
    2 brew it the night bevore and put it in the fridge
    I like a lot of herbal teas, they are like fruit juice but without the carbs, no teein to keep you up and if you like them sweet you could use splenda or whatever you like

Thank you! I shall try that this weekend!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    To make it cold and healthy...heat 4 oz of milk til it is steaming either in a pot or in microwave.
    Dip tea bag into cup repeatedly and then let brew 3 min. Add 1/2 cup ice, splenda and blend...I use magic bullet. Use the Good Earth vanilla chai bags for cold chai...you WON'T be disappointed.

~Namaste
  • Fab140
    Options
    mmmmmm....sounds awesome......Now I can't wait for this weekend!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Chai, it makes me happy!